Supplier Inclusion Program
At Colorado State University, the Supplier Inclusion program supports the University’s goals for promoting inclusive, equitable, and socially responsible purchasing. The University is committed to establishing mutually beneficial relationships with diverse suppliers and to identify and enhance supplier opportunities. The Supplier Inclusion program provides a resource to assist the university community to encourage the utilization of small and diverse businesses and to ensure compliance with applicable federal regulations.
- Guided by a belief in inclusiveness and equity, the Supplier Inclusion program advocates and promotes small and diverse supplier utilization across the University to increase competition and the depth of our suppliers.
- Help departments and units utilize spend with diverse suppliers by increasing the internal visibility of those suppliers.
- Leverage the university’s economic power to support local economies and empower the communities we serve with meaningful community engagement.
- Fulfill the small business act requirements on related federal contracts to ensure minority owned, woman owned and economically disadvantaged woman owned, HUBZone, 8(a), veteran owned, and service disabled veteran owned businesses have the maximum practicable opportunity to participate in providing goods and services, and to serve as a resource to university employees needing to meet federal subcontracting goals.
Meet your Assistant Supplier Inclusion Program Manager
Alicia Armentrout serves as the Assistant Supplier Inclusion Program Manager and the Small Business Liaison Officer, and she works with departments, units, programs, research groups to find products and services that will meet their needs while supporting local businesses and business that are recognized as diverse suppliers.
Want to know more about how to diversify your purchasing? Departments, Units, Programs, and Research Groups may contact Alicia Armentrout to request a 30-minute training on Supplier Inclusion.
Small Business Subcontracting Plan
Resources for Depts, Units & Research Groups
All campus personnel may reach out to CSU’s Assistant Supplier Inclusion Program Manager for assistance with sourcing vendors for any upcoming procurements, large or small.
- Request access to Explorer (Diverse and Small Business vendor database) This page is CSU eID protected. CSU eName and password are required to request access to Explorer.
- Search for vendors in the Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS).
Resources for Businesses
We welcome and encourage small businesses concerns to contact us to learn how to do business with CSU. Email us at email@example.com to get started.
- Review the information about CSU’s bidding thresholds.
- Request a Unique Entity ID and register as an entity in SAM.gov. There is no cost to register.
- Small business concerns may register with supplier.io, a comprehensive small and diverse business database accessible nationwide.
- CSU Solicitations are published at Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, an electronic solicitation notification system. There is no cost to register.
- Small Business Administration
- Colorado Professional Technical Assistance Centers (PTAC)
- Larimer County Small Business Development Center and Denver Economic Development
- National subcontracting database for opportunities external to CSU: SubNet